Monday, November 23, 2009

When your 2 y/o tells you he has to pee....

he means it!

I had gotten the boys put down to bed and was doing my evening "mommy chores".... ie cleaning dinner dishes, cleaning up the destruction in my living room...

AJ called me from his bedroom, "Mooooooooom, I gotta paaawwwwttttttyyyyyyy!!!"

me - "ok baby, gimme just a minute, I'll be right there!"

I finished doing whatever I happened to be doing at that moment and walked in to his room, to find him stand BUTT NEKKED on the top bunk... as I stepped thru the door, I notice a LARGE puddle on the floor, thinking maybe that he had launched his sippy cup, then remembering he.was.NEKKED!!!!

Conversation is as follows....

me - AJ.... did you pee on the floor???

aj (with much satisfaction) - YUP!

me - WHY?????

aj ( with his head cocked to the side and a "DUH" expression on his face ) - Momma, I told you I had to pee.... you didn't come get me fast!!!!!!

- slight pause -

Mom.. I forgot!!! I HAVE TO POOP!!!!!!!





LMFAO -----

No comments:

Post a Comment